I’ll be sending out new passwords and user name.  When you get yours, post away.  

10 Responses to “Welcome to the New Composers Forum”
  1. The new site looks great! I can’t seem to post to my blog, however, as it just cycles through the uploading process again and again, but never completes it.

2. david toub says:

“Physics saves lives,” he finally continued, “because it keeps the idiots out of medical school.”

Does that also mean that organic chemistry saves lives?

3. After waiding through a lot of dross it is Nice to see someone putting time and effort into providing decent information.
    Hope you keep it up! pctv Have good xmas.

4. Promotiona says:

Hello all.
    Please, give me link to any Promotion software – wanna to purchase!!!

Thanks.

5. johny54354 says:

dragdfggdf gf
    gdfgdfgdf gdfgdf gdafg
    dfagdfgdfgdf gdfg dfgdf gdf
    gdfagdfgdfg

6. teldik518 says:

Sick of crappy 411 service? Try this next time u need to [url=spaces.msn.com/members/telephonedirectory/]reverse a phone number[/url] Trust me, it
    is a hell of alot easier than using yellow pages or the phonebook!

7. teldik518 says:

Sick of crappy 411 service? Try this next time u need a [url=spaces.msn.com/members/telephonedirectory/]telephone directory[/url]. Trust me, it
    is a hell of alot easier than using yellow pages or the phonebook!

8. Scukonah says:

Hello, mondavoshki.
    I am mudak and pizdabolio.
    Also, I am EBLAN.

Gooooood night!

P.S. Pleaaassseee… fuck my ass))) my email spamprog@yandex.ru

9. Dave Watson says:

Well I supose I should say yes but I dont really want to it’s my choice after all one of the benefits of working at homw

10. RknButts says:

Xmas coming again.Sorry if my englis is a little not good.
    Como padres que decimos los juguetes son más un más costoso, la realidad son ellos son realmente relativamente un discurso más barato. El problema es cabritos ha perdido su palmo de atención. ¡Mi hija pasa una hora que mira a través de un sitio en línea de las compras y me dice que lo que ella desea para Navidad, toda cambia dos días más adelante!un diverso punto de vista
    Esto es un sitio realmente fresco, sorry culd not write the english…but i like yur site.